I suggest you ...

Allow global vacations

Let me enter a vacation once and replicate it across all my goals.

67 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Drew shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bryan Kennedy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I agree dreeves. It would be nice to have a "pause page" where you could select from the list of goals to set a vacation on.

• Admindreeves (Cofounder, Beeminder) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One tricky thing about this, as Ian Johnston points out in a duplicate of this suggestion [1] is that I think it's rare to want to literally pause *all* goals. Some you have enough safety buffer on, some you expect to do more of during vacation, etc. So I think there should be an easy way to select/deselect which goals to have a break for.

[1] http://beeminder.uservoice.com/forums/3011-general/suggestions/5205208-breaks

• Bryan Kennedy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be really nice. I'm heading out for a few weeks where I won't have any digital connectivity and it's a pain to have to enter a vacation on 9 or 10 different beeminder entries.

• Pete Shaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! Just went on vacation - did not realize I needed to put everything on hold until too late. Internet access was LIMITED! I would second that feature.l

• Chris Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know that when I go on vacation, I try and relax as much as possible. I am currently tracking 7 goals and for me to go on vacation, I have to open up each of their pages and update them. It would be nice to have a single place (possible under Account Settings) where you can set a global vacation option.

Feedback and Knowledge Base