Skip to content

General

General

Categories

349 results found

1. Some of our goals are grand projects; read a book, loose weight, etc.; but others are perishable, recurring events: keep a morning routine, floss, make bed, write in a Journal, etc. If you miss it, you can't reasonable make it up and it is gone forever. It'd be nice to see the option to specify up front, hey, I know I will fail from time to time and if I do I owe you $1 or $5 or $10; but with payment I am right back on track and will try to do better tomorrow.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It's nice to have the yellow brick road and know what I need to do to keep from losing my goal, but it would also be nice to have a linear estimate of the purple "average" line or the turquoise swath (maybe only over the last N days?) so you can tell how fast you are actually going.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a good idea, and not hard to do. We’re just a little worried about cluttering things. We already sometimes hear complaints that it’s trying to throw too much information at you. We’re willing to be convinced though. We’d love to hear more about how you’d use that info. (Counter-argument: For most people, they’re either just managing to stay on their yellow brick road, or they go way off it. Knowing the rate of the YBR itself usually suffices.)

3. So you can get to their graphs from your page without having to bookmark them separately.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have a graph (http://beeminder.com/jamuraa/goals/blog) which I had previously been updating automatically by RSS for each post. Something has gone wrong with it, and I suspect it is because the RSS feed is wrong, but I can't edit the magic setting for the bot. I propose that this setting should be under "Advanced".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Love the sms BeeBot and I like the UVI of adding the "safe days" in the subject line of the reminder messages. Both via e-mail and sms you send an "updated" reply with the new data and the link to that graph. Could you add the "new" safe days either in the subject or the body of the message.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for adding this! There’s a minor infrastructural thing on our to-do list before this will be straightforward to add, but we’ll hurry and get the safety buffer shown in all emails from the bot.

6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Right now, when you hover over the goal title, the title attribute, which shows a little dialog, is the same thing. Why not make the title attribute the goal details, since the goal details are sometimes truncated.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sometimes those goal titles get truncated so in that case the mouseover text is useful. But you’re right, it should give some kind of additional useful info as well.

By “goal details” do you mean “Goal”, “Risking”, and “Status”?

8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have a Duolingo chart. I know lots of people do! It sure would be swell to somehow all be on the SAME duolingo goal... or to see how we are all doing, compare my progress to the community's, and then have a community with discussion around that goal together.

This would be awesome for any goal that has a shared measurable criteria... so, Draftin.com and other goals could all have a community, the ability to compare yourself to the community average, and so forth, while still holding on to one's individual criteria for success.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →