Skip to content

General

General

Categories

349 results found

1. The user is able to use 'start fresh' when continuing completed pledgeless goals or restarting archived goals, but apparently not when continuing successfully completed pledge goals.

The 'start fresh' option should be available for all completed goals.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. iOS apps can have a little red number on the app's icon. It would be useful if it could show the number of goals that need still to be updated today, so I'm less likely to forget to enter the data.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have a Duolingo chart. I know lots of people do! It sure would be swell to somehow all be on the SAME duolingo goal... or to see how we are all doing, compare my progress to the community's, and then have a community with discussion around that goal together.

This would be awesome for any goal that has a shared measurable criteria... so, Draftin.com and other goals could all have a community, the ability to compare yourself to the community average, and so forth, while still holding on to one's individual criteria for success.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I just started a goal with the week of flatness and my graph is blue, even though I'm nine days away from derailing! Also, I went on vacation a few months ago and put a few of my goals to zero while I was gone, and the colors for one goal told me I was going to derail even though I had a week and a half to derailment!

I think the "yellow brick road" analogy is okay, but it's just an analogy and adds an extra layer of interpretation in this and other cases (like the 0 safe day…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I view a goal on the webapp the green/blue/(maybe other colours if I'm bad?) "time left" box is just a solid field devoid of text, until I add data, at which point it populates with the text of the countdown, briefly showing the pre-addition-of-data-time and then immediately updating to the post-addition time.

I presume this is a bug. The expected behaviour would be to show the countdown on initial page render even before any action is taken on the page.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Putative bug: The Expiration month on the add payment form defaults to the current month.

Expected behaviour: The month should default to 1, as is the case with 99.31416% of other sites' forms. It is odd to have to consider what the current month is and so which direction to arrow up or down to, especially since the current month is not visibly related to likely expiration month.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. On my iPhone, whether in the goal listing view or when viewing any one goal, every graph appears identically as it did from the moment of goal creation over two weeks ago. =-(

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently zapier integration allows me to feed a goal with data from other service. However, I would like to use beeminder as a trigger for something else. Possible uses: I keep a diary with beeminder and when I log sometihing new in my "daily goal" I wouldl like to let idonethis now, or update a database with a value, etc. Also, another use of this is to get a productivity buddy: when my buddy inputs new data to beeminder, I can get instantly notified so I can check in and actually see if he is lying or weasling.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →