Create (or prominently link if already existing) a forum for users
I am having a problem and there is no where to go to find information that isn't explicitly in the instructions or glossary. You should allow your users to ask and provide information to each other (not to mention sharing successes and failures).
This page (linked from main page as a "feedback forum") really does not a good place for this. It is explicitly for providing suggestions and not for troubleshooting stuff.
I agree. Probably others were created because there is not a central one. Think there will always be spinoffs specific to the intergrated device. An actual support forum would be great. I could see where the discussion of habits and goals would go on. Articles posted and challenges made among beeminders. Would also cut down on support time because users can just search or browse posts for those 'how do I' questions which have already been asked. That's the first thing I looked for after making a couple of goals.
First request would be to have a community forum actually on beeminder. Second would be to make the list of others more prominent if that is the final answer for forum support.
Will Everett commented
You might add a link to a page that lists these for troubleshooting purposes. I wouldn't occur to me to look for a Beeminder community on a separate community (not to mention that people sometimes have problems maintaining productivity while visiting social networks).
Admindreeves (Cofounder, Beeminder) commented
So glad you brought this up! Our problem is there are too many places this is going on (full list below of every social network type thing we're on, not all of which are relevant here of course). I might suggest the google+ community first, then the beeminder subreddit. The most activity is the Akratics Anonymous email list though that's kind of hyper-intellectual and not meant to be Beeminder specific (though in practice it is).
1. Blog: http://blog.beeminder.com
2. Uservoice: http://uservoice.beeminder.com
3. Trello: http://trello.com/beeminder
4. GitHub: http://github.com/beeminder
5. Twitter: http://twitter.com/bmndr
6. Subreddit: http://reddit.com/r/beeminder
7. Google Group: http://blog.beeminder.com/akratics
8. Google+ profile: https://plus.google.com/118275811754025086770/posts
9. Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/118226695073742284301
10. Changelog: http://twitter.com/beemuvi
11. Facebook: http://facebook.com/Beeminder
12. Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/company/beeminder
13. AngelList: http://angel.co/beeminder
14. App.net: http://app.net/beeminder (mirrors Twitter)
15. Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/beeminder (empty)