Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The comments appear to drop anything in angle brackets instead of escaping it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When entering data it is nice to have the multiline field, but using the mouse to submit is a bit cumbersome. Shift+enter seems like the most common way to submit in multiline fields.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Alice points out in previous admin response that shift-enter is also commonly used to get an explicit newline without submitting so this might be confusing.

But it may be that alt-enter is the right answer here. Note the discussion in the comments about tab+enter and tab+space, which is my own preferred solution.

4. better way to select the goal

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The current concept of secret goals is strange. If I don't want others to see my goal, I normally don't want others to know that there is a secret goal either.

The current concept actually hinders sharing of goals, because I don't want to receive questions from friends etc about those secret goals.
    Feature request: Allow complete hiding of goals.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My "problem" is that I can power through activities I don't like when it is only for a short period of time. So even when I set my beeminder contract to a few thousand dollars for the goal of working out regularly, I could still easily back out of this obligation at any point by archiving my goal. From that point forward, I would only need to perform my workouts one additional week. Because of the end in sight, that wouldn't be a problem at all.

To be able to actually make working out with beeminder work for me, I…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. At least show your most critical goal on the watch face.

Possibly allow sending a +1 from the watch.

Or use the accelerometer for beeminding physical activity automatically, like a fitbit.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Include the verbal status (below the road, in the right lane, in the wrong lane, etc) optionally on the goal page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Because the Yellow Brick Road slopes up or down, there's an optical illusion effect that happens where the numbers on the right and the numbers on the left don't seem to match up. That also makes it difficult to see where exactly your data points are, whether a line is diagonal or straight, and even where the center and edges of your Road are. If we could turn on a "graph paper" option in advanced settings, where the big horizontal tick marks (or vertical ones, for those that want) go all the way through the graph, those problems would be…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I import my amount of steps using Fitbit. When above my road, I just see three checkmarks on how much I have to do. I'd like some target value as well though, even when above the road. So if you could add how many steps I'd need to take to have one more safe day, that would be great.

Together with auto retro-ratcheting, this would work quite brilliantly to maintain a good pace, while still allowing yourself to have more buffer than the yellow brick road gives on it's own.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When editing the settings for my goal, if I switch between "Basic" "Reminder" and "Advanced" on Chrome v14.0 , I lose the information I had submitted in the other tabs. Thus, I'm forced to click submit before switching to another tab.

My intuition tells me that I should be able to fill out all three tabs and hit submit on any of the three to see changes. I'm not sure that's happening :)

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am having a problem and there is no where to go to find information that isn't explicitly in the instructions or glossary. You should allow your users to ask and provide information to each other (not to mention sharing successes and failures).

This page (linked from main page as a "feedback forum") really does not a good place for this. It is explicitly for providing suggestions and not for troubleshooting stuff.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Possibly it should be a premium feature? We decided not to make the basic SMS bot a premium feature (based on asking a bunch of people who use the SMS bot) but may Zeno-polling via SMS should be premium, both because it costs us (a tiny bit of) money and to filter out newbees who might enable it unwittingly.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sometimes I need to edit data point. For example if I make several prospecting calls a day, I would like to be able to edit data value and comment right under the graph.

Example: I do new call. I need to add +1 to value and add new prospect name to comments (I don't want to add a new data point for this day)

Right now I have to open "All data" tab and edit data point there. It's not very convinient

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Let us set an account setting that will automatically have goals be off on certain days. I don't like having to manually enter weekends off for all my goals every week.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Maybe this is possible with the advanced goals. What I need is the odometer function of adding or substracting values but instead of starting from 0 start with an initial value and have the goal to decrease that value. Similar to the inbox fewer but instead of reporting the current total to be able to report + or - changes.
    My current use case wouldbe to reduce the number of items in Pocket. Using IFTTT I can have mails each time an item is added or archived but not the current total, if I forward this emails to te bot…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. RememberTheMilk integration would be perfect for ensuring I "take care of the little things". Their API (https://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/api/) requires prior arrangement for commercial use, but I suspect they would heartily approve of this since it would only encourage people to use RTM more heavily and with less attrition.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I don't know if it's just me, but it feels like I have to log into Beeminder once every other day or so, even though I'm a daily visitor. It seems more frequent than on the other sites I stay logged in on. Is there a way to make the logged in state more persistent, so that I only have to re-enter my password once every few weeks or so (or even longer, as far as I'm concerned), the way it is for Gmail and other sites like that?

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be nice if I could write "+45 " in front of my phone numbers to indicate that it is a Danish number. At the moment, the '+' gets eaten by the validation code so the there is an extra '45' there.

I get that you may not want to send SMS'es outside of the US (or North America), but it would still be nice if the phone number could be entered correctly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently, archiving a goal triggers an 'are you sure?' modal box, and that's it. What if there was an optional feedback prompt after archiving that asked why you were archiving the goal? I'm thinking of radio buttons: 'I completed this goal', 'I'm not interested anymore', 'Other', and a text box.

This is valuable information for you guys. I recently archived three goals that led to me landing an awesome job, and I'd like for my success to correlate to my Beeminding.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 17 18