Skip to content

General

General

Categories

9 results found

1. Like each datapoint, pink line, maybe the CL of your road - just date & value as you did on the data. On the graph I don't need to know how I entered it, but it would be good to take the guess out of where is the center of my YBR.

94 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

That’s a really good idea!

(The way we’re generating the graph images currently makes that easier said than done, so this might be a while, but we agree it’s worth doing.)

2. 23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The only way I can figure out to effectively delete a scheduled break is to change the break rate to match your goal rate. There should be a way to simply delete scheduled breaks.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Love the sms BeeBot and I like the UVI of adding the "safe days" in the subject line of the reminder messages. Both via e-mail and sms you send an "updated" reply with the new data and the link to that graph. Could you add the "new" safe days either in the subject or the body of the message.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for adding this! There’s a minor infrastructural thing on our to-do list before this will be straightforward to add, but we’ll hurry and get the safety buffer shown in all emails from the bot.

6. Even though I have been using Beeminder for a few months, I still get confused by the number of safety days. It would make more sense to me if having 0 safe days meant I need to enter data by tonight. (Right now, it means that I need to enter data by tomorrow night.)

This would be a big change, in the sense that it would initially confuse some early users. But I think it would make more sense for new users, that it would not take long for early users to get used to it, and that it is…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have a graph (http://beeminder.com/jamuraa/goals/blog) which I had previously been updating automatically by RSS for each post. Something has gone wrong with it, and I suspect it is because the RSS feed is wrong, but I can't edit the magic setting for the bot. I propose that this setting should be under "Advanced".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I didn't know what rate I should set for a few of my goals, so I set a low rate and started tracking my behavior. Now, I'd like to maintain my behavior, and then eventually increase my behavior. To maintain my behavior, I'd like to be able to automatically set my weekly rate to the historical rate.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Agreed! I personally have the same problem and am quite motivated to fix this. Our planned “generalized road dial” may be part of the solution to this. http://expost.padm.us/dial

In the meantime, you can hit Retroratchet and then figure out manually what your historical rate has been. Not ideal, obviously, but does work.

9. Putative bug: The Expiration month on the add payment form defaults to the current month.

Expected behaviour: The month should default to 1, as is the case with 99.31416% of other sites' forms. It is odd to have to consider what the current month is and so which direction to arrow up or down to, especially since the current month is not visibly related to likely expiration month.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?